Ferrin creates sonic waves when he claps his hands together. The strength of the wave depends on how hard or soft Ferrin claps.
Numbness in his hands. Because of the numbness it is sometimes difficult for Ferrin to use his hands. Ferrin will also sometimes gets ringing in his ears.
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
I'm not really someone who wud go all out. I spend my money wisely. If I was to spend a ton of money wud be at the pub on really good whiskey.
2. Which storybook/cartoon character turns you on the most?
3. What was your favorite TV show when growing up?
Dempsey's Den was pretty good. I thought it was the coolest thing 'cause we cud call in or send art 'nd things.
4. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
I 'ave no clue.
5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
A toy car. When you pulled it back 'nd let go, it wud wiz forward. I still 'ave it too. I was really into toy cars when I was a lad.
6. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Eight years, I tink. They are still 'oldin' together pretty well. 'Aven't used duct tape on 'em, yet.
7. Can you play any instruments?
Nope. Don't 'ave any desire to learn.
8. What is the oldest thing in your refrigerator?
I'm not sure what it is any more. It looks like a science experiment. Probably shud toss it.
9. What is the nerdiest thing you do in your spare time?
I've been to a renaissance faire. I dressed up too. A lad of my mine talked me into it.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Oreo O's. 'Em things are good.
11. What, if anything, have you ever re-gifted?
A salt shaker.
12. What was the worst punishment you received at school?
Detention. Me 'nd few other lads got detention because supposedly we were cheatin' on a test. I didn't. Don't know about the others.
13. What’s the strangest talent you have?
I'm able to bend my thumb to touch the back of my 'and.
14. What was your childhood nickname?
I've been called lad before. I didn't 'ave one special nickname, unless people never said to my face.
15. Do you have any strange phobias?
I wudn't call it a phobia, but I 'ate bein' in the spotlight. It was why I stopped bein' a pro hero.
16. What’s your favorite flavor of Pringles?
Sour Cream 'nd Onion. Anythin' sour cream 'nd onion is the best.
17. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Can't say I 'ave.
18. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall – over or under?
My toilet paper sits on the back of the toilet. I guess over if I ever did 'ang it on the wall.
19. What, or who, are you a “closet” fan of?
20. When did you accept a dare that you later regretted?
Ding-dong ditched a house. An old geezer opened the door before I took off. The geezer was in a Speedo. Never going to unsee that. I also had to make up a fib of why I rang his doorbell. My lads got the biggest kick out of it.
21. What is one thing that all of your love-interests have had in common?
They were all lasses. I 'aven't put much thought on what they had in common. I 'ave been in two
22. Where and when did you have your first kiss?
I was twelve 'nd I was walkin' home from school with a lass. I didn't really fancy her in that way. Well, she must of fancied me 'caused she kissed me. I was a little kiss on the cheek. Nothing much.
23. What are three things still left on your bucket list?
Be a self-made millionaire, be a better cook, 'nd go on a spontaneous road trip. As well as some other things.
24. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
Maybe flyin'. Flyin' wud be pretty cool.
25. What is the worst pet you have ever had?
Never had a pet.
- July 16, 1988 - Cork, Ireland; Birth
Ferrin Molan Collins was born.
- March 31, 1992 - Cork, Ireland; Quirk
Being a little kid he would clap his hands together in happiness. Little Ferrin was clapping his hands when he made his first sonic wave. It wasn't a strong wave. His father felt a little wave hit his chest.
- September 1, 1992-March 23, 2001 - Cork, Ireland; Schooling
Ferrin was a normal student. He excelled well in any class relating to math. He did struggle a little in English. He found the class to be boring. Ferrin had three close friends. The four of them would always hang out together.
As time went on and students had began talking about being heroes, it had planted the seed in Ferrin. He told his parents he wanted to be a hero. Neither of his parents were heroes so they had to do research of which school Ferrin could attend. Eventually, Yuuei Academy came up.
- April 2, 2001-February 28, 2006 - Hachioji, Japan; Yuuei
Ferrin was super excited to go to Yuuei Academy, until he got to Yuuei. Reality slapped him in the face. He had moved from Ireland to Japan. He was staying in a dorm and not with his family. It took time for Ferrin to adjust to his new environment.
He was placed in the hero course. He did very well in the course.
- August 11, 2007 - Hachioji, Japan; Pro Hero
After graduating from the Academy, Ferrin got his Pro Hero license. He became the Thunder Clapper. That only lasted a year. Ferrin couldn't handle all the media and everything else that came with being a hero. He retired and was able to keep his license.
- September 10, 2007 - Cork, Ireland; Financial Advisor
Ferrin had moved back to his parents' home in Ireland. It was there were he decided he wanted a math related job. He ended up working for a financial advisor company. Ferrin started at the bottom and worked his way up the ladder to a higher position. He was in a position where he could be hired to help people.
- November 12, 2008-December 14, 2012 - Cork, Ireland; Hired
Ferrin was hired as a personal finance advisor for a Pro Hero. He took care of the hero's financial needs. It wasn't until the hero got seriously injured. Ferrin stayed working for the hero until the hero recovered from the injury. After that the hero retired and was able to take care of his own finance. Ferrin was out of a job.
- April 3, 2013-Present - Hachioji, Japan; Teaching
Ferrin had went back to Japan just for a visit. What he didn't know or saw coming was him getting a job at Yuuei Academy. He went to the school for a visit. And next thing he knew had a job. He decided to accept the job and see what being a teacher was like. Ferrin official moved to Japan. Once again Ferrin found him in the spotlight because he had to stand in front a class with students watching. Eventual Ferrin warmed up to the job and wasn't bothered by being in front of a class. He enjoyed teaching very much.