updates
Updating site - stay up to date
03.25 Event Ideas
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Miniprofile by missy

Add Reply
New Poll

What Should It Be
Doro
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 06:57 AM
n/a is N/A
Admin years old
admin2
n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Hello Hero Quirks,

Changes are coming to the site. I would like to have an event to kick start the site again. I would like to know what you would like for an event. It can be any suggestion.

-Doro
PM
^
Placeholder
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 01:28 PM
35 is N/A
Staff years old
Members
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/8/85/Evil_Richter_Belmont.gif/revision/latest/thumbnail-down/width/332/height/461?cb=20080906020406
All against One (abilities increase in proportion to opponents)
Single
Heterosexual

you know, I'm not quite sure if it'd be fitting or not, but what about a field trip or something to get students some "real world experience"? obviously, they'd be under watch by pros and teachers to keep anything getting TOO out of hand, but IMO it beats the usual reboot of "i have the study and attend my classes all week" or another event like you just tried to do that kinda went belly-up for a variety of reasons, most of which i assume were "Life is eating me alive, sorry", not that I'm necessarily opposed to any of those things.

But I mean, I've been stuck on just getting my app finished up with a name for several months, so I'm probably a bit too zealous in my ideas of just getting right into the meat of it.
PM
^
Aiko Tsukihime
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 12:17 AM
Fourteen is N/A
Student years old
students
http://pa1.narvii.com/5738/86ffe197e840fe8cd8fc9fcbc8ff29011b942a35_hq.gif
Voice
Single
Hetero

Hmm...well we tried doing the whole festival thing... what if we added a few canon characters for people to sign up as? That way in case they can’t come up with anything orginal, there’s something set they can use and still be part of the story. That and it can help draw more members in if there’s a link to the world other than just UA and the environment it takes place in...
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland CoutureTrust No OneDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplaySengoku HorizonWelcome to the Apocalypse!Project: Soul EaterTO BITTER ENDINGSa resource communityPokemon: Forever ForgottenBleach Platinum Hearts

Pending

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc