updates
Updating site - stay up to date
03.25 Event Ideas
credits
skin by miss texas at caution 2.0. toggle sidebar by subdevo. cfs script by black. Miniprofile by missy

Add Reply
New Poll

Say Hello, Come say hi and introduce yourself
Doro
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 01:28 PM
n/a is N/A
Admin years old
admin2
n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

user posted image

Hello. I'm Doro, lord of the cows. I am also the admin of Hero Quirks and I welcome all who come to the site. I am not the creator of the site. That credit goes to Axt and Kath. They were the original creators and admins. I was originally a substitute admin. And eventually Hero Quirks was passed on to me. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and threading with everyone. I currently have three characters, Miguel Santos is a student in the general class, Ferrin Collins is a math teacher, and Asahi Uchida is a radio host and information broker.

Timezone: UTC -5 (EST)
I come and go through out the day. So, it may be a little tricky to catch me. I will try my best to be on as much as I can. There are certain times when I will not be on for a fact. I work at a dance shop at the local ballet school. The weekend I'll also be touch and go.

How to contact me:
  • PM my admin account or any of my characters - this is one of the best ways to reach me.
  • Leave your question in the support - this is one of the best ways to reach me.
  • PM my Chatango account (DoroRorod)
PM
^
Pollyanna Mordrake
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 10:09 AM
16 is N/A
Villain years old
retired
https://media.giphy.com/media/26FmSdYDEPPF1jOj6/giphy.gif
Futakuchi
Single
Gay

Hi everyone, I'm Anemone. I haven't actually finished a character yet, but this thread looked kind of sad and barren so I thought I'd say hello.

I've been RPing on and off for around 15 years - which yes, makes me an ancient hag. I'm in US central time, which I think is...-6? And try to check in at least once a day.

If you want to get in touch, either to plan RP or just chat, feel free to PM me, or I can occasionally be found in the cbox as Canemone
PM
^
Waru Conquest
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 12:27 PM
18 is N/A
hero years old
retired
https://33.media.tumblr.com/5ede7faf3adb503e2030ce9c357f6165/tumblr_nd58l6uTAZ1spfqkdo1_500.gif
Fox's Curse
single
bi

Hello! I'm Berry and I love to rp x3 I'm known as the ninja poster! I've gotten this name thanks to my speed at posting xD I'm lighting fast and always up for threads! I haven't gotten my first character approved yet but once he is I'm going to become alive lol also warning I love making characters, I've already have three other characters ready x3 -spoiler I'm going to make a villain next *evil laughter*-

I'm super happy to be here! I've exactly been lost in rp space, all my other sites have seemed to died on me Dx can't wait to rp again! If you need to reach me the best way will be pm for right now.. I'll get into the chat box at some point. I'll be Berrysoul so keep an eye open for me XD
PM
^
Pollyanna Mordrake
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 05:15 PM
16 is N/A
Villain years old
retired
https://media.giphy.com/media/26FmSdYDEPPF1jOj6/giphy.gif
Futakuchi
Single
Gay

QUOTE (Waru Conquest @ Jun 8 2017, 12:27 PM)
Hello! I'm Berry and I love to rp x3 I'm known as the ninja poster! I've gotten this name thanks to my speed at posting xD I'm lighting fast and always up for threads! I haven't gotten my first character approved yet but once he is I'm going to become alive lol also warning I love making characters, I've already have three other characters ready x3 -spoiler I'm going to make a villain next *evil laughter*-

I'm super happy to be here! I've exactly been lost in rp space, all my other sites have seemed to died on me Dx can't wait to rp again! If you need to reach me the best way will be pm for right now.. I'll get into the chat box at some point. I'll be Berrysoul so keep an eye open for me XD

I'm derailing us a little, but I want to mention how amused I am that we have both a hero and a villain with yokai-inspired quirks submitted at about the same time. Which is to say, I'm coming after you http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
^
Waru Conquest
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 05:52 PM
18 is N/A
hero years old
retired
https://33.media.tumblr.com/5ede7faf3adb503e2030ce9c357f6165/tumblr_nd58l6uTAZ1spfqkdo1_500.gif
Fox's Curse
single
bi

That's so cool! I didn't even notice that XD lol I look forward to it!
PM
^
Aiko Tsukihime
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 02:31 PM
Fourteen is N/A
Student years old
students
http://pa1.narvii.com/5738/86ffe197e840fe8cd8fc9fcbc8ff29011b942a35_hq.gif
Voice
Single
Hetero

Since I forgot to do this when I first joined...

Uh, hi there. XD Name's Wendi, although my usual alias is Bluegem81 (not normally taken), and I've pretty much rp'd on many various sites over the past..*counts* about 15-17 years...which is saying something. XD I currently reside in the muggy state of Texas where conventions happen almost every month (yay for me!), since I stated getting into cosplay 2 years ago. And yes I know I'm the 'old lady' of the group at 35, but I feel so young at heart (and look it to - thanks chocolate! ROFL!)

I just have the one char on here right now, but I'm up for any sort of thread. Feel free to PM me on here for plottiness ideas.

And Waru, that 'ninja poster' title is MINE! XD
PM
^
Riku Uchida
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 05:02 PM
15 is N/A
Student years old
retired
http://37.media.tumblr.com/0e57e02f5dbc74e0426bca0f61b1088d/tumblr_n5tisgtRsm1rat2azo5_r2_500.gif
Cybermind
Single
Bi-Sexual

Yo Wendi. I'm really happy for you, I'm going to let you finish, but let me introduce myself.

My name is Eli and I've doing this sort of Rp on a few sites over the past 4(?) years, I'm possibly one of the youngest members at 17 but don't hold any punches. I live on the east coast of Scotland so rain, wind and random boiling days are a plenty.

I like all sorts of music from early R'n'B (The new stuff is utter tripe) to orchestral and classical. I play Euphonium and sing (neither of them particularly well but eh...) If you want to talk music I'm totally down for that.

If it wasn't already apparent (we are on an anime inspired Rp here) I like anime, manga, cartoons and comics.

I like shows like The Walking Dead, Star Trek: the next generation, Buffy, Monty Python, Seinfeld...you know all that good stuff.

I love Edgar Wright movies, musicals, mysteries and all manner of things.

I aim to attend art school so if you ever want to talk about that sort of stuff I'm always up for it.

I'm an avid gamer so if you want my Steam just ask, stuff like Stellaris and heavily modified Skyrim. I also play DnD on a fairly regular basis, mainly as a DM as my friends are troglodytes, so I'm happy to talk about that stuff aswell.

So yeah...that's me...just ask if you want to know anything else.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Kyosuke Hoshino
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 01:02 PM
16 is N/A
student years old
students
http://i.imgur.com/pYGCg8B.gif
twins effect
single
straight

Ohaiyou, annyeong, hello everyone–!

I'm your stereotypical Asian salaryman. If this description conjures an image of an overworked and underpaid Japanese office worker, you're half correct. The overworked and underpaid part is accurate, but I'm from Singapore, and I'm not too sure if journalists are considered office workers. I gotta say, it's not the best job in the world, but there are certain perks. It allows me to travel occasionally, gain access to all kinds of strange places, and talk to people from all walks of life.

In whatever little spare time I have, I enjoy listening to J-rock and K-pop. I'm not sure if anyone recognises any of the bands or singers I listen to, but here they are anyway: Do As Infinity, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Uverworld, the Hiatus, Red Velvet, BTS, B.A.P, Jessica Jung.

I used to play D&D, and I never knew what it was like to be a player for the longest time because I was DMing. The first character I played was a human wizard who was promptly hit by 3 nerfbats in her short career that spanned 2 levels, after which I went back to DMing again.

I've not RPed in a long time... around 10 years, I guess? That was during my high school days. And in case anyone's wondering, I'm slowly and surely inching towards the 30's club, although for some reason people still think I'm in my early 20s :3
PM
^
Myrl Vasi
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 01:41 AM
16 is N/A
Student years old
students
http://33.media.tumblr.com/8d017ea33a2f4e3a87f9fbddd940661d/tumblr_mpv30mnjGb1rrdqxbo1_500.gif
Bubble Gum
Single
Straight

Hello. I've been rping on forums for a long time but also plays MMOS, settling down for FFXIV and then other single players at the moment.

Um...I mostly listen to instrumental tunes and game musics though but I also listen to, I guess now older songs, to JAM project, Uverworld, Splay, Idolm@ster and stuff. but utterly inexperienced to stuff like card games, DnD and stuff done in groups of people x.x My times hardly work out and such so....most often I'll be posting at least once a day or so.

I'm not really that great in the hero themes and have mostly done more fantasy spins here and there but school is school so...can't be all that different. I've never had a few people answer into my Plotter thread before so I'll try not to be too boring with my character.

Hope to rp with you all.
PM
^
Yusuke Uehara
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 11:35 AM
17 is N/A
Student years old
students
http://pa1.narvii.com/5664/75d06be3aba98ffbe400d79b4b884f1dfdd88125_hq.gif
Shonen
SIngle
Straight

Hello everyone!

I've been Rping for a while, mostly anime based ones and some Dc super heroes sites here and there (but comic ones never work out the crowds there are bleh}. I have a great love of the Shonen anime Genre and that usually is shown with my characters, as you can obviously see with Yusuke.

I tend to play Main protagonist archetypes, not that I tend to BE the main character of this RP board that's not really fair, but I treat my characters as Shonen heroes, friendship, power boosts, and a big heart. You've all watch My Hero you get the idea!

Anyways I look forward to RPing with everyone and making a lot of friends here!

PM
^
Jody Stradbroke
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 10:36 PM
15 is N/A
Heroes years old
Members
N/A
Beast Switch
Single
Pansexual

Hello all, here comes the Australian every site needs XD

I've been role playing for a while now, about the same amount Aiko has and my age is only a few years younger then her despite my youthful looking character. Whose actually a little traveller I like to use whose been played on a number of boards including One Piece, Superhero/villain, school based and other such boards but not always in the same fashion or abilities.

He's kind of my go to character for fun and is meant to appear younger then he actually his, the only gimmick of his that remains across all boards besides his face which I modified slightly with my photoshop skills. Otherwise in regards to myself, I'm a bit of a unpublished writer which I guess means to most as unemployed alas this isn't inaccurate.

But I get by and am on the net a fair amount so as long as I remember where I park my characters you should hear from me often, gotta remind myself to bookmark this place XD anyway hello all and I look forward to rp'ing with you all.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Candyland CoutureTrust No OneDIVESTED - A Canon Shingeki no Kyojin RoleplaySengoku HorizonWelcome to the Apocalypse!Project: Soul EaterTO BITTER ENDINGSa resource communityPokemon: Forever ForgottenBleach Platinum Hearts

Pending

skinned by miss texas at caution, shine, & cc